- Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
- Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?
- Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
- Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?
- Why do they call them "apartments" when they are all stuck together?
- Why it is when two planes almost hit each other it is called a "near miss"? Shouldn't it be called a "near hit"?
- If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
- Why is it, whether you sit up or sit down, and the result is the same?
- Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?
- Why is the word "abbreviate" so long?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, its called cargo?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
- Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
- Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
- If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots? (I am talking of
rules to get liquor)… Dubai
Monday, March 10, 2008
Lets Start wit a joke...
Friends i am a fun loving guy. The only problem with me is that I m always wondering on some crap philosophies like the ones follow:
I hope I am successful to get a little smile on your face after you people have read this… what’s say?? Bole to sahi na???